Into Robotics welcomes submissions from makers, hackers and others who would like to see their work published. Delivering high-quality content for robotics community is the primary goal of Into Robotics blog. If you have a new project or tutorial that hasn’t been published before, we would love to feature here as a guest at Into Robotics.
You can publish your articles on Into Robotics following these rules:
- The content should be original;
- The content has to be related with robotics and one of these topics: how to build a mobile robot on wheels, robot kits, platforms, controllers, actuators, sensors and tools;
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site;
- Write for readers not for you;
- You can add maximum three links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for a social media page;
- Your post should be at least 300 words long and maximum 3000 words long;
- Your article will be published under the Guest Author;
We understand the hard work to write a blog post, but the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that add value to our readers.
Use the submit form to send the post